"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By moving, the team learns and so gains expertise and knowledge, so that each subsequent implementation will be a lot faster than the first one.
- But also the whole agenda of maternity and child welfare and its subsequent implementation was promoted by the guild.
- Indeed, subsequent implementations of equipment have been made.
- These instructions were first introduced in the 21164A (EV56) microprocessor and are present in all subsequent implementations.
- Evaluation of these initial efforts should be used to guide subsequent implementation of this strategy.
- Preparing and checking the budget and monitoring its subsequent implementation.
- Despite the judge's decision and the subsequent implementation of the new busing plan, the city stood divided.
- The Commission intends to take an active part in the subsequent implementation of the regulation.
- We are talking about not only research itself but also the subsequent implementation.
- My third remark is that I am looking forward to cooperation with the House on the Black Sea strategy and its subsequent implementation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.