"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, we have stopped short at the implementation stage.
- "But once we get into the implementation stage, that's when things will start to get sticky."
- Policy will be developed during the pilot design and implementation stages.
- Then, depending on the project, the implementation stage begins.
- The following implementation stages are suggested for mid to large organizations.
- However during the early implementation stage, the plan was scaled down in order to reduce cost.
- Last time I looked, around 30% of the approved free schools (those through to implementation stage) could be described as having a faith-element to them.
- Next comes the implementation stage where students are taught the principles of computer science.
- Europe is still ahead, but Galileo cannot afford to fall flat on its face in the implementation stage.
- Before us we have the first agreement with Gabon to reach the implementation stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.