"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end of the letter is someone to contact if your codings haven't arrived by implementation date.
- And even 2013 is an uncertain implementation date as individual states may not pass legislation until later.
- Following this a new implementation date of April 2010 was announced.
- When the change is implemented the actual implementation date should be entered.
- According to the bill, the implementation date was September 1, 2010.
- Details of the reforms, likely implementation dates and actions that local authorities may need to take.
- Most private sector employers will be required to post the 11-by-17-inch notice on the new implementation date of April 30.
- The immediate implementation date for the rise surprised tax advisers.
- There is room for compromise, presumably over the implementation date.
- On a more positive note, the committee's decision to put back the Commission's implementation dates was very much welcome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.