"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this music there is nothing specious, although it does not easily always find a straight path to the listener's immediate understanding.
- She was a sociable person with a remarkable gift for friendship and an immediate understanding of others, especially the young.
- "It's like we have an unbreakable bond of immediate understanding and empathy," she said.
- His cry, passing along the line, had given immediate understanding.
- Intuition, in contrast, is a more instantaneous, immediate understanding upon first being confronted with the math problem.
- What they are finding in radio and X-ray observations surpasses immediate understanding.
- Thank heavens he was a cat and didn't have an immediate understanding of what those powers could do.
- It comes to me in a sudden leap, an immediate understanding.
- I felt an immediate understanding looking at this man, talking with this man.
- The two men had occasionally raced together as teenagers and struck up an immediate understanding on and off the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.