"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was no immediate announcement from the Israeli side.
- There was no immediate announcement of plans for the funeral.
- The Fed has traditionally done this, he added, albeit without an immediate announcement.
- No immediate announcement was made after the game on Ranford's condition.
- No immediate public announcement of the plan was contemplated, officials said.
- Possibly the captain had no ideas along that line either, for he made no immediate announcement of any plan.
- One detective gave the immediate announcement: "We've found plenty, commissioner."
- If you are not prepared to make an immediate announcement, I must do so.
- The immediate announcement of financial support and all the other things the Commission has mentioned today are encouraging.
- There were no immediate announcements as to what would occupy the building after the store's closure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.