"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, the model is usually used to give immediate feedback to students.
- A. Not at all, although it does require carefully designed practice and immediate feedback.
- Writers, however, do not have the benefit of immediate feedback.
- The task at hand must have clear and immediate feedback.
- Partners take turns reading and asking questions of each other, receiving immediate feedback.
- When you're on the phone and have a mirror in front of you it's immediate feedback as to what your attitude is.
- It is their way of getting immediate feedback and recognition.
- "I need that immediate feedback of people laughing," he said.
- He or she does not expect immediate feedback from any listeners.
- This immediate feedback would then allow the community created to see the direct response to their efforts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.