"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- TI1 settle at half a million, no more," came back the immediate reply.
- A light rap on the wood brought an immediate reply.
- There was no immediate reply, and then finally he said, "How long have we been here?"
- When there was no immediate reply, Nicole started crawling in his direction.
- In immediate reply, one tight white ball of light after another was hurled past him from behind.
- When there was no immediate reply, he stepped back, prepared to wait.
- Messages left for a Detroit spokesman brought no immediate reply.
- There was no immediate reply from the acting science officer.
- The lieutenant, who was lost in thought, made no immediate reply.
- Then she left her number at Motel 6, just in case the lawyer wanted a more immediate reply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.