"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was no immediate explanation for the communications drop out.
- There was no immediate explanation of his act, nor did American officials comment.
- There are no immediate explanations for the rise, she said.
- There was no immediate explanation for the military council's decision.
- Electricity and water to the northern half of the country were also cut 2 March, with no immediate explanation for either event.
- There was no immediate explanation for this decline, but it followed a large increase, 1.2 points, in September.
- There was no immediate explanation from the Government of the arrest.
- The Commission has called for an immediate and full explanation of the facts.
- We demand an immediate explanation from the federal government as to what they know about the missions.
- But at first it seemed that no immediate explanation would be necessary, and the Hunter began to hope.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.