"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is a much more immediate reason to worry if the course of therapy described could happen today: managed care.
- But whatever the immediate reason, Ward's demise was long in the cards.
- But after his speech today, a more immediate reason emerged: he clearly wanted to speak for himself.
- "We've lost about 2,000 people a day, and there is no immediate reason to assume that they will even come back."
- There is no immediate reason why this vicious cycle should be broken.
- The most immediate reason was the lack of professional officers.
- The immediate reasons for the market crash of 1987 were not hard to find.
- "They do, but that is not the immediate reason for summoning them."
- But have you any immediate reason for feeling that our tenure may be threatened?
- China has a more immediate reason not to alienate foreigners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.