"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It ended yesterday afternoon with no immediate agreements, although none had been expected.
- European Union nations and other close allies have said they refuse to be pushed into an immediate agreement.
- Although the proposal was discussed during Talbott's visit, no immediate agreement was reported.
- "I never believed a dialogue meant immediate agreement," he said.
- This was an immediate agreement, no waiting involved.
- "Good," he said, and his immediate agreement made my eyes widen.
- Bolan hadn't counted on immediate agreement; that kind of surrender was too much to hope for.
- Instead of giving the immediate agreement which he had expected, she said: 'Let's have some coffee.
- "The time is right for small creative shops to emerge," he said, and he found his partners in immediate agreement.
- King Archenomen's brow furrowed, as if he had expected immediate agreement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.