"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any successor would have had to labor mightily to establish a distinctive image.
- Both have sharply angled sections, but each structure creates its own distinctive image.
- Nonetheless, Festival has a distinctive image of its own.
- Chances are you'd say Volvo, and that has a lot to do with its distinctive image.
- His highly distinctive images have earned him many awards and accolades.
- Elsewhere, though, the emphasis is on variety, and the greatest pleasures come from distinctive individual images.
- The results showed that the Pontiac had no distinctive image at all among its owners and potential customers.
- Perhaps their principal intent is to establish a new and distinctive image for themselves.
- This involvement created a distinctive image for the band.
- Your brand should project a consistent and distinctive image of your business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.