"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No. 30053 which hauled a passenger train for the first time in 20 years.
- Their final years of service saw them hauling heavier trains than ever.
- Both electric and diesel power is used to haul the train on its way.
- After several test rides, it hauled trains for almost three decades from 1925 to 1954.
- This was the last ever steam hauled train on the branch.
- Due to its small size, it is not capable of hauling trains up the mountain.
- The last locomotive hauled train ran on 9 September 1961.
- Each team hauled trains of from two to four loaded wagons.
- They served long second careers hauling local and suburban trains.
- They hauled trains of up to 16 coaches, weighing over 800 tons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.