"guard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two men guarded the door, as they did twenty-four hours a day.
- The two soldiers stood up and left the room to guard the door.
- If you can get men to guard the back door, I'll take the front.
- He said a third man remained outside, guarding the door.
- Another five men to guard the back door and stop anyone entering or leaving the building.
- I told you to guard the door until we were done.
- Without a word, the man guarding the door let me pass.
- Show him in as he is and then guard the door for us.
- This hour of the early morning, there was no one guarding the door.
- "You can guard the door and keep everyone else out."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.