"guard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There can't be that many of them, so why waste time and men guarding prisoners?
- After the battle, she was assigned to guard French prisoners.
- It is standard procedure for an officer to guard prisoners until they are admitted to a prison ward.
- It had the additional duty of guarding prisoners in court.
- The rest are guarding prisoners all the way back to Fitra.
- The accusations are similar to those now being made against military officers guarding prisoners in Iraq.
- In Klingon society, guarding prisoners of war was traditionally women's work.
- He ended the war a captain, guarding prisoners in Austria.
- Listen I don't want to lose foxhole strength guarding prisoners.
- Only, after a while, they were guarding prisoners who did the real work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.