"guard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The others split up into pairs to guard the entrance.
- There is no figure of the Mother guarding the entrance.
- Rocks guarded the entrance, but once inside we were safe from wind and sea.
- This meant that no one was guarding the secret entrance!
- I was guarding the entrance at the time of their arrival.
- Anybody inside would be able to guard the entrance with a single weapon.
- My driver and I will guard the front entrance until you return.
- They always guarded the entrance to the hive, with their lives if necessary.
- There were five other officers in the apartment but no one guarding the entrance.
- The massive man who guarded the entrance opened the door to let the three of them out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.