"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On that great screen appeared towering images of men and women.
- As the great screen lit up, both sets of officers turned to it, bowing low.
- His moon-shaped face filled the great screen, smiling, as if he saw them.
- Here a great screen was blank and there were comfortable chairs scattered around before it.
- Worse, no one else had realized what the great screens were doing to her until she fell violently ill.
- She was very powerful, even without the command of great screens.
- Displayed there before them on a great glowing screen in full color, as my own eyes had seen it!
- At last I found, behind the great screen, a narrow stone staircase which seemed to wind down into the rock.
- She took up her place before the great screen.
- It may also have ramifications no greater than the dimensions of a given household's television screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.