"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Amusing as the accessories were, they never obscured the great clothes in the fall collection.
- She has great clothes, important earrings, big hair, some attitude.
- They exchange tips on where to find great second-hand clothes.
- They've got great clothes, but they have not kept up on the domestic front.
- The collections did produce some great clothes, and over all, the shows were stronger than last season's.
- He planted the garden himself, made much of the furniture, and filled it with great clothes.
- "Can a feminist love great clothes and wonderful shoes?"
- Not great food, great clothes, nor a comfortable home that looks good.
- As consumers we want great clothes for bargain prices.
- The shop has racks of great clothes on sale for 50% off the regular price.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.