"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tomas thought for a moment, then quickly pulled off his great cloak.
- The Shadow leaped without a pause, his great cloak flying out behind him in the air.
- And another man, all in black with a great black cloak.
- Within the great cloak Lazarus stirred, and turned his head.
- Garth was asleep a few feet away, wrapped in his great cloak.
- He did provide them to this panel, which operated under a far greater cloak of secrecy.
- About her, pride was wrapped like a great cloak or an armor which no ill could force.
- His great black cloak seemed to blend into the interior of the car.
- They stretched across the landscape like a great mantling cloak.
- One day you must take from his shoulders the great cloak of the red cross.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.