"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A great old blues singer.
- There's this one guy, we're going to form a band, and he's been playing some great blues for me.
- In great blues and country performances, there's usually a moment where the music drops to a hush and the singer quietly confesses stark, primal terrors.
- A really great blues band with a fantastic and charismatic lead singer.
- Broadly, the hundreds of blue cheeses produced today descend from one of the three great blues.
- So the really hot stars like the great blues or the blue-whites were eliminated from the life form sweepstakes.
- It was as if, once he'd shown that he had all the ingredients for a great blues show, Mr. Guy simply scattered them at random.
- It is cited by Stephen Thomas Erlewine as one of the great electric blues albums.
- Yes, there's some great blues and jazz - which I enjoy - but it's pretty niche.
- James Chrispell's allmusic review of Back on Top praises the song, calling it "a great blues cut".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.