"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The government, headed by the prime minister, has a 4-year term.
- A canton or a county has its own government headed by the Premier.
- An interim government, headed by a prime minister, was formed in June 1993.
- Tennant Creek had a town council form of government headed by a mayor.
- Grenada has a parliamentary government headed by a prime minister.
- It still maintains its feudal form of government headed by an emperor.
- Opinions were divided on whether any government headed by Thieu could effect such a political solution.
- The government headed by Deodoro "was little more than a military dictatorship.
- They had a feudal government headed by a king who was carried about in a hammock and whose feet never touched the ground.
- Earth has a unified government headed by the President of Earth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.