"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now they have gone local, appointing one of their best players in this process, the former right back Francisco Arce.
- In 2005 the station dropped all Salem Communications programming and went fully local, much to the area's favor.
- Although most of the ministry adoptions in the area have gone local, there are useful sales to be made in several sectors.
- If you mean the general, go Polish; the bridge, go local.
- But if the most famous punk bands tended toward universal themes, the Ex went local.
- Rather, the organization has dispersed its adherents to groups and cells capable of operating independently, with the result that the global movement has gone local.
- Human rights has gone global by going local, anchoring itself in struggles for justice that can survive without American inspiration or leadership.
- At the same time that truth commissions have gone global, they've gone local as well.
- But go local and you'll find a wealth of a good places to eat.
- You've got about a quarter-stan before we go local.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.