"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Val left him for the first time since they had set up house, and went briefly 'home'.
- Let me go over these 15 questions with you just briefly.
- It has also been reported that he briefly went to Rome before his move.
- He got up then, went briefly again into the interior.
- It briefly goes over, the positive and negative features of each.
- Following his acting career he went briefly into the film industry agency business.
- In 1932, he briefly went to Hollywood to work on movies.
- I should like to go briefly into, or at least touch on, two problems.
- I would like to briefly go back over a few matters.
- Let me briefly go into details about the three countries which we are now dealing with here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.