"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have wiped them away now and can go on again properly.
- I want you to return to the fort and make sure everything goes properly.
- "Well, I'd be grateful if you could tell me how to go about it properly."
- "But difficult things never go properly - life isn't that way."
- "But people are often puzzled as to how to properly go about it."
- All intelligence services do, if they're going about their jobs properly.
- And there isn't enough time before the next board meeting to get it going properly.
- The night was terribly cold and it took her a few minutes to get the car going properly.
- When they'd all gone, she went to the sink and put the things away properly.
- There would be many women in her position if this war ever got going properly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.