"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Staling, or "going stale", is a chemical and physical process in bread and other foods that reduces their palatability.
- Kate's marriage to a former test pilot (James Congdon) has gone a bit stale.
- It might be our fault, but it seems to have gone stale".
- The doughnut has gone a bit stale.
- Step into the Playboy when the hour grows dull with things gone dead and stale.
- When stored at room temperature, especially in a kitchen cabinet, nuts can go stale or rancid because of their high oil content.
- At the same time, standup comedy seems to have gone a bit stale, television executives said.
- "I don't think I've gone totally stale, but I've reached a plateau, and it seems like the right moment to leave."
- Eventually, even her rage had gone flat and stale, leaving her with nothing but a sour taste in her mouth.
- The whole world had gone very stale and life seemed greyer than ashes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.