"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Harper felt a bright, sharp pain; his right arm went limp and useless.
- He certainly felt his left arm go limp and numb.
- My legs went so limp with relief I took a taxi the rest of the way home.
- "Oh, Barney, you've kept me so distracted my beans might have gone limp!"
- "But it seems so frightening, to have your flesh go limp and wrinkly."
- She went quiet and limp and I let go of her.
- Even worse, his legs had gone perfectly limp and were without feeling.
- Suddenly, he went completely limp and bowed his face into his hands.
- Bosch went limp to signify his compliance and Irving got off him.
- Then the emotion seemed to drain away, suddenly, and his body went rather limp.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.