"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "In crisp, heartfelt prose," he shows "indelibly how even the best intentions can go tragically awry," Barry Werth said here in 1999.
- A FATHER and son died in a fire which reached temperatures of up to 1000C after a good deed for a friend went tragically wrong.
- I listened as she tragically went on.
- We've told the press that it looks like a sexual experiment that went tragically wrong.
- In an apology for the deaths, the I.R.A. statement said, "Although the operation was carefully planned, it went tragically wrong."
- I'd also like to read Fitzgerald on Welles, another precocious Midwestern genius whose career went tragically off-course.
- But clearly, something on this mission went tragically wrong.
- Although the experiment went tragically awry, it yielded the secret of eternal life, which Avalon now wants to possess.
- A human cannonball was killed yesterday when the stunt he was performing went tragically wrong in front of a crowd of Bank Holiday spectators.
- Detectives believe the pair were murdered when a drugs deal which Mr Pettitt was involved in went tragically wrong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.