"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the station went commercial for the first time in 1947, Lane started work as a news presenter.
- It was a tough decision on 11th, but the commercial market is so strong, the numbers made more sense to go commercial.
- "However," she said, "if the programming for children goes commercial it would be too bad."
- It used to take longer for rebellion to go commercial.
- "What worries be about the track is that this whole town could go totally commercial," she said.
- Not a good idea if you want to go commercial.
- The publishers announced it went commercial in beginning of May 2009.
- Berlin, it seems, has had little choice but to go commercial.
- My stomach turns over at the thought of that historic house going commercial!
- "You can go more commercial or figure out how to keep your identity."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.