"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Long Island's needs for private assistance from foundations, corporations or philanthropies like Veatch have largely gone unmet, said Suzy Sonenberg, executive director of the foundation.
- It said that on the average 17 percent of the food needs and 15 percent of the shelter needs were believed to have gone unmet.
- But genuine needs go unmet - as Albany guards its treasure trove, and Gov. George Pataki, Mr. Bruno and Mr. Silver hoard the map.
- What is clear more than a year after Hurricane Katrina is that their needs - and the demand for action from the American public - have largely gone unmet.
- Even the coffins went unmet and unheralded.
- But if anything, their needs continue to go largely unmet, as government turns its attention elsewhere.
- As a result, deep human needs - personal, familial, communal and cultural - to deal authentically with death have long gone unmet.
- The vendors say promises of government loans have gone unmet.
- On the other hand, the President's campaign pledge to make health care "a right, not a privilege" has gone unmet, while the ranks of the uninsured have grown.
- I voted for H.R. 4986 (Public Law No: 110-181), the 2008 Defense Authorization Act, which addresses many of the needs of our military that have gone unmet, including:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.