"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost every other city has lost a major team at some time, and not even the nation's capital has gone unscathed.
- Of course, with my crowd, no one goes unscathed for what they're wearing or saying.
- But I wouldn't say her state of mind went unscathed.
- Neither could the city's Jewish population, 3,500-strong in 1917 go unscathed.
- While there he had a horse shot out from under him, but went away relatively unscathed.
- For the first three days she went about her duties unscathed in spite of Japanese air resistance.
- The triangle did not go unscathed during the long recession.
- Through all she goes unscathed, except for that one slight semi-faint.
- While she endured a night without power, neighbors two houses away went unscathed.
- Or they wouldn't have let him go unscathed after overhearing them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.