"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got slowly to his feet and stood looking up the street.
- Finally, Johnson got up and slowly walked off the field.
- He got slowly to his feet, and in that moment heard a sound behind him.
- I turned off the light and slowly got into bed.
- After a minute, he got up and slowly walked off the field.
- He looked at me, slowly getting his mind back in focus.
- It's important to get up and slowly start moving again.
- He got up slowly, thinking: What if it only wants me in reach?
- Still, it slowly got better and the pain went away, up to a point.
- He slowly got to his feet and felt the eyes of the others following him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.