"generate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 1975, our economy has generated nearly two million new jobs per year.
- Others say green technology will generate new jobs and help the economy.
- We need the economic growth that will generate jobs and a better quality of life.
- "But right now there is not enough economic activity to generate new jobs."
- The report suggests that the plan would generate 700 to 1,700 jobs.
- Since early 1992, America has generated 12.3 million net new jobs.
- Since 1993, the automobile industry has generated more than 67,800 new jobs in the state.
- He said the project would also generate 600 retail jobs.
- What good is a recovery if it does not generate enough jobs?
- After the president's speech on Tuesday, administration officials said the tax cut plan would generate 2.1 million new jobs over three years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.