"generate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since the late 1940s the university has generated its own electricity.
- At night, the city seems to generate its own electricity.
- "People are beginning to look for and find ways to generate their own electricity," he said.
- The thing is, they have no right to expect someone else to generate their electricity for them.
- "They have no way to generate electricity on their own."
- It might even be hot enough to heat water and generate electricity!
- They will generate enough electricity to power 20 to 25 average homes.
- We have no time to worry about generating our own electricity for later.
- These produce heat and hot water but, in addition, they also generate electricity.
- Wind power has a few benefits over more common ways to generate electricity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.