"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The decision of the appeals chamber judges will be important in shaping the future steps in the case.
- The future steps over the bones of the past before they have been properly buried.
- Was this a clue to some future step in natural evolution, one that humans and humanoid species throughout the galaxy might eventually take?
- I accept this as inevitable, and use the weight to guide my future steps.
- He thought it likely, and he began to plan a possible future step, a visit to all the probable hotels.
- Today we have talked at length about those future steps forward, which are also important challenges for the work we are to do.
- At the same time, our goal was to define necessary future steps in EU legislation.
- The incentive for unions to cooperate on future steps is substantial.
- Finding Fortner would have to be a future step, even though the trail might begin from here.
- All he got back was that the league would "assess future steps."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.