"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, however, he can use this term to mean the glorious future destiny of a truly comprehensive "Israel".
- It also became the planet of the Chaldean king, whose future destiny could be read in its course.
- The answer to your future destiny is there on the map you drew before you set out on this great adventure.
- You realize that an entire future destiny might accrete around this momentary utterance?
- The names of Levi's sons, and possible daughter, are interpreted in classical rabbinical literature as being reflections on their future destiny.
- Thus ended a day memorable to me: it decided my future destiny.
- Only in human life we can change our future destiny.
- I looked upon them as superior beings who would be the arbiters of my future destiny.
- "For us, the Olympic Games are important, but more important is the future destiny of our entire nation," the statement said.
- Having marked off these future destinies, the Living God gave himself to making real his highest dream.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.