"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Talks with Beijing about avoiding future incidents got off to a difficult start yesterday.
- This model assesses the risks leading up to, during, and after a death in order to prevent future incidents of a similar nature.
- To prevent future incidents, the university made Bonfire a school-sanctioned event.
- The law is not retroactive and applies only to future incidents of abuse.
- I added the extra ownership controls for future incidents.
- Whether future incidents occurred, he said, would depend to "a very great extent on how world opinion will express itself."
- When future terrorist incidents occurred, outrage was again followed by lack of resolve.
- However, it could "not rule out" future incidents and security at the hospital is to remain on high alert.
- Thus, each incident of reporting bias can make future incidents more likely.
- It was simply agreed to improve the exchange of information with a view to any future such incidents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.