"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This led to the creation of the SOF in 1985 as a dedicated unit to tackle such possible future contingencies.
- And U.S. allies have airlift capacity that they could make available in future contingencies.
- The capability gained was judged too important to future contingencies to lose.
- "In future contingencies, we obviously cannot count on having so much time."
- We need the money for future contingencies.
- I'm sincerely relieved that we can keep our sense of humor in this difficult situation but let us not speculate too vividly on future contingencies.
- But the king always encouraged the farmers to store food & fodder to meet future contingencies.
- Insurance is for future contingencies, not retroactive mishaps; you can't take out a fire-insurance policy on a house that's already burned down.
- But the Army decided that it would be more prudent to keep the unit in order to be prepared for future contingencies.
- In this way they are prepared to cope with a variety of future contingencies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.