"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It does not prevent a future occurrence.
- Predictive research, meaning research conducted to predict a future occurrence.
- "Because I say it happened it before, does that preclude any future occurrences?"
- A separate assessment group should examine the root causes of the disaster and decide what steps need to be taken to prevent future occurrences.
- A plan is made for prevention of future occurrences, and for the offender to address the damage to the injured parties.
- The executives are demanding that we do something, prevent future occurrences.
- The practice was so widespread that he attempted only to prevent its future occurrence, and he did not try to impose an immediate ban.
- Flooding in 2007 and 2008 caused road closures, but measures are in place to prevent future occurrences.
- A history of a tubal pregnancy increases the risk of future occurrences to about 10%.
- However, it is vitally important that we use everything within our power to stop a future occurrence of this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.