"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The data is also used to detect a trend over several locations that might predict a future failure.
- Type 4: Prevent future failures for a technical system or technical process.
- If the Council did not declare its independence, it would have been likely to share the blame for any future fiscal failures.
- It would also finance the operations of a new insurance fund to handle future failures.
- It had to, because no new products now would spell future failure.
- At that time, the assembled leaders agreed to steps to prevent future economic failures from rippling through the world financial system.
- His future failure would be little consolation to a dead Miles, though.
- It's the best document yet from this crisis on how to prevent future failures.
- The advocates also want to prevent future failure in school.
- In a final chapter, the authors ask, rhetorically, "Can we prevent future failures?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.