"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Alexandra's father objected to the status of his future son-in-law.
- She included the engagement picture of her daughter and future son-in-law.
- Satisfied that his future son-in-law was not a common laborer, he approved the union.
- You come skulking to the house before the moon's down, and greet me with the news that this one is my future son-in-law?
- So he was not so sure after all about his future son-in-law's motives.
- Upon meeting her future son-in-law, she observed marked differences between his personality and that of other family members.
- "We'll be ready in a moment, captain," cried his future son-in-law.
- The customer's future son-in-law was a marine and thought he might be shipped out to Iraq before his wedding date.
- He paused, looking at his daughter and future son-in-law.
- One of the two is said to be the future son-in-law of a public works employee in town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.