"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My future mother-in-law, Rose, pulled me into the bedroom and completely broke down.
- She did, and I believe my future mother-in-law got sick of the sound of my voice quite early in our relationship.
- Once in the water, she finds herself exchanging kisses with her future mother-in-law.
- Ashley stood up, walked over to her future mother-in-law, and hugged her hard.
- When they became engaged, his future mother-in-law said about her daughter, 'I hope you will understand her.
- The fact that Anna was raised by her future mother-in-law was a common custom.
- Head bowed, she sat beside her future mother-in-law, a sense of horror growing in her by the moment.
- I was allied to my future mother-in-law, and I must needs follow her.
- I dined alone, for the first time, with my future mother-in-law.
- "I was visiting a woman who was a potential future mother-in-law," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.