"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her future sister-in-law, Elisabeth of Valois, became a close friend of whom Mary "retained nostalgic memories in later life".
- She returned Diana's good morning cheerfully and even managed to laugh at that young lady's opinion other future sister-in-law.
- After I left, her future sister-in-law asked who I was.
- The future sister-in-law said I looked familiar.
- Settiniaz saw his future sister-in-law; she was standing face to face with Reb, almost within touch.
- By chance she later shared a flat with her future sister-in-law Debbie who helped orchestrate their relationship.
- The future King's sister-in-law has trousered £400,000 for her 'party book' because the suits have realised that royalty sells.
- While it is acknowledged that her sister Margaret and her future sister-in-law Mary were prettier than she, she was one of Catherine's attractive daughters.
- Melissa McCarthy as Megan, Lillian's abrasive and comical future sister-in-law.
- Did Mrs. Lefroy suspect that perhaps her future sister-in-law had not committed suicide?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.