"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Loath to part with their two clever little players, the company produced some exceedingly funny pictures enacted entirely by children about fourteen or fifteen.
- "Well, look, everybody's awake," Wyte said, looking around and laughing heartily, as though he had just said something exceedingly funny.
- At table I was exceedingly funny, and entertained the company with tales of geese and bubbly-jocks.
- Some of the potshots he takes are exceedingly funny.
- To McIntyre's chagrin, Bolan merely smiled, as though the arms dealer had said something exceedingly funny.
- He stood against the setting sun, head tilted in easy laughter, evidently finding the woman he talked to exceedingly funny.
- It was a piece of superb acting, and exceedingly funny.
- She's really very nice and exceedingly funny sometimes." "
- These poems are oblique, whimsical and at the same time dark, sinister, and exceedingly funny.
- Some of the pot shots he takes are exceedingly funny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.