"fold" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I quickly folded my hands and looked at the table in front of me.
- He folded his hands in front of him and looked lost.
- He folded his big hands on the table before him and looked down at them.
- She folded her hands on the table, and looked at him.
- The Head folded his hands on the table in front of him.
- It took little more to fold her hand into his.
- The President sat back in the chair and folded his hands.
- Instead she folded her hands and put on a patient face.
- He'd folded his hands again on the edge of the table to keep them still.
- He folded his strong hands around it and held on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.