"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school claims to have a powerful focus on student leadership and an unrelenting focus on building staff capacity.
- And that requires an unrelenting focus by Mr. Jones and his engineers on cutting costs.
- The sheer drive and unrelenting focus was admirable.
- He revolutionized the airline industry through an unrelenting focus on customer service quality.
- "It would be a shame if our materialistic society robbed even charity of all it implies by an unrelenting focus on the bottom line."
- But with an unrelenting focus on the conductor comes a vivid, sometimes fierce visual interpretation, through facial expression and physical gesture.
- But when crime began to affect the wealthy and powerful, it wouldn't take long for the problem to draw unrelenting focus.
- Like the books is has an unrelenting focus on isolated, and sometimes useless, facts.
- Most people here say that no matter what lies in Mr. Clinton's past, whether damaging or insignificant, the unrelenting focus on his character has darkly clouded his candidacy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.