"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet women are the constant, obsessive focus of his art.
- Several said they expected the constant focus on the story - including the intervention it prompted at the highest political levels - to strengthen their cause.
- Now since the 80s, the constant focus on tests and "levels" has put education in the spotlight.
- Controversy has followed the career of Japan's most famous photographer at every step, primarily for rendering women, his one constant focus, as objects.
- The information age requires a constant focus on team building, team development, and team leadership.
- Beautiful, lost youth is the film's constant focus.
- It provides constant focus and establishes the smartest system of setting a marketing tone.
- You know, there are a lot of single women and widows in this country who manage to stay happy without the constant focus on erections.
- Cindy: It takes a constant focus in my head to remind myself that this is not my nest.
- The constant focus on the division of the island can sometimes mask other human rights issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.