"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We need relentless focus on outcomes; not on process and procedure.
- There must be a relentless focus on risk management that starts at the top of the organization and permeates down to the entire firm.
- That reflected a relentless focus on using mass media to reach consumers quickly.
- I will argue today that we will get there through a relentless focus on growth.
- Nor can the relentless focus on Earnhardt created by the tributes.
- At the same time, the relentless focus on Morris makes for a somewhat claustrophobic reading experience.
- The key to the Texas accountability system since it was instituted in 1991 has been the relentless focus on testing.
- This relentless focus on the positive has led critics to call him lightweight.
- American popular culture has a limited and relentless focus.
- The problem with unions is their relentless focus on mediocrity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.