"final" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Growing old was a final stage, the end of a life.
- He would have taken the project to its final stage.
- The doctor himself is not seen until the final stage.
- It is not clear whether the final stage will go ahead today.
- They are not allowed to work until the final stage of the program.
- Then, in the final stage you don't care what he looks like.
- She is also the only Chinese in the final stage.
- I wanted to get out before this final stage was reached.
- The game's final stage takes place in a forest on the other side.
- The final stage of the process will start today or tomorrow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.