"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A variant called the Gendarmerie features adjustable rear sights and larger front sights.
- American military intelligence believed some of them also featured Belgian-made thermal sights.
- The Model 512X featured improved sights and was produced from 1964 until 1966.
- Paul Wade offers a guide to Canada's largest city, featuring the best hotels, restaurants and sights, plus advice on where to shop.
- This gun features a 4" match barrel with under lug, fixed sights, coccobolo grips, and an internal lock.
- The trip from the field to the secluded hotel is along a two-lane highway that can feature memorable sights.
- The Model 511X featured improved sights and was produced from 1965 until 1966.
- The pistols were coated in an electroless nickel finish and featured traditional sights.
- It features thermal sights aiding the commander and gunner.
- The town also features many historical sites and sights, and may well become a popular tourist destination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.