"face" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Big Ted screwed up his face with the effort of thought.
- He screwed up his face like a boy with a dark secret.
- Screwing up her face, she stepped slowly from the car.
- And she screwed up her face to understand some of them, too.
- Celia screwed up her face in an effort to think back.
- She screwed up her face, making out it didn't matter.
- The baby screwed up his face as if to cry, then sighed instead.
- The girl screwed up her beautiful face and began to cry.
- The woman screwed up her face, said something into the phone, and threw the paper back.
- The old man screwed up his face as he tried to remember.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.