"face" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And we'll figure out a way for you to save face in front of your men.
- "So what we have to do is find a way to bring down the wall and save face at the same time."
- It might be better for such a man to risk death in order to save face.
- They had to agree to something, if only to save face.
- There's got to be at least one more try, if for nothing else than to save face.
- And that is not me trying to save face, Professor.
- It says the union is just trying to save face.
- And he had to do so in a way that made the point clearly, but which left them able to save face.
- It was the only way her government could save face.
- That gave him a chance to save face and buy time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.